Happy New Year beer fans! Our first website feature of 2012 is an oldie but certainly a goodie…and is now available in NJ in a brand new format! 6-packs of Rogue’s famous Hazelnut Brown Nectar are making their way to store shelves as we speak. This delicious nutty brown ale has won dozens of awards since its debut over 15 years ago and most recently a gold medal at the 2011 Great American Beer Festival. Rogue produces this bona fide “nut brown ale” by using hazelnut extract, a combination of chocolate and crystal malts and hops and barley from their own farm. Rated 98 points on Ratebeer.com and 99 points from the Alstrom brothers on Beer Advocate, Hazelnut Brown is lip-smacking good with a rich malty sweetness and a wonderful aroma of caramel and fresh roasted hazelnuts. Get on out there and pick up a 6-pack today! Also available in 22oz bottles and on draft.
Food pairings: Hazelnut Brown is fantastic on its own but would make an excellent pairing with dishes like roasted pork, nut-crusted salmon, French onion soup and nutty desserts like pecan pie, walnut torte or even just some simple homemade chocolate chip nut cookies. Mmmm good!
In addition to Hazelnut Brown, check out these other Rogue brews currently in-stock:
- John John Dead Guy Ale – 22 oz bottles and on draft
- Chatoe Rogue Dirtoir Black Lager – 22 oz bottles and on draft
- Yellow Snow – 64oz growlers and on draft
- Mogul Madness – 22oz bottles
- Captain Sig’s Northwestern Ale – 22oz bottles
- Chocolate Stout – 22oz bottles and on draft
- Dead Guy Ale – 6-packs, 22oz bottles and on draft
- Mocha Porter – 6-packs
- Brutal Bitter – 22oz bottles
- Shakespeare Stout – 22oz bottles
- Juniper Ale – 6-packs
- Dry-Hop Red – 6-packs
- XS Imperial Younger’s Special Bitter – 7oz bottles
Check the Beer Finder to locate Rogue beers ON TAP near you!